Hi there! I'm Amber, thanks for stopping by.
I'm a Certified Money Coach (CMC) ® and Certified Financial Education Instructor. I'm on a mission to help millennial women feel good about their finances. Like many, I struggled with living a fulfilling life despite money woes holding me down. Student loan debt, consumer debt, medical expenses, low paying job...it was pretty overwhelming.
In the search for uplifting resources, Feel Good Finances was birthed to create a space to change the dialogue we have with ourselves around finances. It is my goal to inspire people to step away from the guilt, depression, shame, stress and anxiety that money troubles can cause and step into a new mindset of possibility, abundance, and fulfillment.
It is my vision for you to understand yourself in a way that will give you clarity and power to make decisions that align with your personal values, and most importantly, make you Feel Good! So, I humbly welcome you to the Feel Good Finance Family and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to connect with me on any of my social media or via email. I’m here to support you through your journey of personal growth, education, and reaching your goals!
Some Random Facts About Me:
- There are very few things I hate more in the world than banana strings and pickle tails. But I love bananas and pickles...oh well, nothing is perfect.
- I've had a commercial license since I was 19 years old; I love driving buses!
- I'm allergic to shellfish but I love going to get sushi with friends, so I stick to vegetarian options. It's very tasty!
- One of my favorite movies is Jumanji, and it's still a bit scary at times (lololol)
- I have a very low tolerance for "scary" movies...#dontjudgeme
- My favorite outfit is my pajamas.
- I enjoy staying active with activities like snowboarding and wake boarding.
- I am a firm believer in the healing power of a good nap.
- Dark shades of blue and purple are my favorite colors.
- Before I got into personal finance, I worked in biotechnology!
Each of us has to learn to understand and work with our individual financial histories to learn new perspectives, so we can begin to head towards our dreams. If you're struggling with your finances right now, that doesn't mean you are chained to that fate. I can help you change the ending of your financial story, you don't have to do it alone!
You can get started now by joining my Facebook Community <3