We all need a space to explore the journey that has brought us to our present circumstances. As our understanding deepens, that wisdom will help us lay the foundation for creating a new reality.
Consider this space & community the garden where you can plant your seeds of transformation.
You may have seen my name in these places:
Hi there! I'm Amber.
I'm a Certified Money Coach (CMC) ® , Certified Business Archetype Coach (CBAC)™ and Certified Financial Education Instructor. I'm on a mission to help millennial women and beyond feel good about their finances. Like many, I struggled with living a fulfilling life despite money woes holding me down. Student loan debt, consumer debt, medical expenses, low paying job...it was pretty overwhelming.
In the search for uplifting resources, Feel Good Finances was birthed to create a space to change the dialogue we have with ourselves around finances. It is my goal to inspire people to step away from the guilt, depression, shame, stress and anxiety that money troubles can cause and step into a new mindset of possibility, abundance, and fulfillment.
It is my vision for you to understand yourself in a way that will give you clarity and power to make decisions that align with your personal values, and most importantly, make you Feel Good! So, I humbly welcome you to the Feel Good Finance Family and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to connect with me on any of my social media or via email. I’m here to support you through your journey of personal growth, education, and reaching your goals!
Some Fun Facts About Me:
- There are very few things I hate more in the world than banana strings and pickle tails. But I love bananas and pickles...oh well, nothing is perfect.
- I've had a commercial license since I was 19 years old; I love driving buses!
- I'm allergic to shellfish but I love going to get sushi with friends, so I stick to vegetarian options. It's very tasty!
- One of my favorite movies is Jumanji, and it's still a bit scary at times (lololol)
- I have a very low tolerance for "scary" movies...#dontjudgeme
- My favorite outfit is my pajamas.
- I enjoy staying active with activities like snowboarding and wake boarding.
- I am a firm believer in the healing power of a good nap.
- Dark shades of blue and purple are my favorite colors.
- Before I got into personal finance, I worked in biotechnology!